SNP Halloasis Hill Mask Moisture and Brightening Review

By Dyni - 7:54 PM


 
Assalamu'alaykum ^^
 

It's been a long time since I post a review about sheet mask, I used to have a lot of sheet masks in the past when I was still doing the 10-step Korean Skincare Routine. My skincare routine for now is cut down to only several steps and I am not applying the everyday sheet mask anymore, however, I still use sheet mask in weekly basis and that's why in this post I will talk about a new sheet mask that I've tried for 5 days in a row, SNP Halloasis Hill Mask.

I believe a lot of people are already familiar with the brand, this South Korean brand is so famous from the beginning from their amazing sheet masks that I already made some review here. SNP is one of my favorites brands when it comes to sheet mask so I am so excited when they announce that they're releasing a new series for sheet mask, which is this Halloasis Hill Mask which I believe have two variants for Moisture and then Brightening. 

Without further a due, let's just jump right in to the review!

Description

SNP just launched this new mask Halloasis Hill Mask with two variants, Brightening and Moisture. Both of the mask will cost Rp 20,000 each but they have available promo at Sociolla for 15%  so it only costs Rp 17,000 each and then for a bundle of 10 masks 20% off for Rp 160,000 starting 18 May 2021.

The Brightening one is for helping to brighten up your skin, very suitable with people who have problem with dull skin; it helps to freshen the skin up as they have adenium obesium flower extract inside. Meanwhile the Moisturize variant is aiming to give moisture to your skin, suitable for dry skin because the Opunitia Ficus-indica extract inside will help to lock the moisture and also helps to make your skin feels smooth.  

Packaging

I must say that their concept for their new sheet mask is nothing like their previous series, the colors and theme for the SNP Halloasis Hill Mask is so elegant, soft, and at the same time not looking loud. They have green for the Moisture and then pink for the Brightening, the color palette is very pleasing to the eye, I personally do not fancy a very bright colors so when these masks arrived at my home I am actually impressed at the concept of the packaging.

Like most sheet masks, SNP pack their mask individually in a sachet that is easily tore up to make it easier for us to apply on our face. What I also notice there's another difference from their later sheet mask, the packaging has rather doff finishing compared to the shiny finishing on the surface so it's a very good touch. It makes the masks look a lot more elegant and exclusive despite being affordable in term of pricing.


 

Formula

Sheet masks usually have three different types of essence texture, the watery type, ampoule/serum type, and the emulsion type (usually very thick and have opaque color), I always love the ampoule and watery type the best and SNP Halloasis Mask has serum type of essence. The texture is definitely light and they're transparent, have a very subtle fragrant of floral to them and they're also not slippery. They also have the very great quality of the material itself, I feel like SNP always have one of the best quality of sheet mask so I really do not have to question their sheet mask quality in term of material and formulation.

The Brightening Mask and the Moisture both have the same texture in term of the essence, they also have similar scent only that the moisture one has a hint of herbal to it; as if it feels like you're in a garden with a lot of leafs. Both of the masks are also already laboratory tested so it's safe to use on your skin without having to deal with skin irritation.



How to use

Sheet mask is suggested to be used after you apply facial wash+toner, or before the moisturizer. However it really depends on the person, I personally like to use it as the last step of my skincare routine, some use it after the serum and then before a thicker cream products. I do have a very oily skin so layering a lot of products tends to break me up, so I always apply sheet mask after serum and then leave it for 20-30 minute then I'll discard.

Performance

I will start with their Brightening variant, this one has a floral scent to it, not a bother at all when it's applied on face unlike some of the sheet masks I've tried in the past that could be a little bit too strong and not comfy to my nose. The mask sits very well on my skin, and it's surprisingly very hydrating despite the claim as the brightening one. I can say this mask stays on my face for 30-40 minutes but they're still a lot of essence on the mask, I usually discard the mask right away but you can definitely use the remaining essence on your body like hands/neck/feet.

There's a different type of feeling when I put the Moisture variant, because it feels like I am in a beauty spa so it gives me a little calming effect. This is depending on the people so the experience might be different with several people, it is very hydrating as well. I do think my skin feels a little bit softer after I apply this variant, so it's, again, a pleasant surprise. 

Both of the mask doesn't leave funny reaction to my skin, very comfortable, they do not sting my face or have a burning effect (trust me, I've experienced this with other brands) however I do feel like the mouth hole for this mask is a little bit too small for me. But that's only a small tiny detail, I can totally adjust it with scissor or something so not a big problem there. 


 

So my final verdict for SNP Halloasis Hill Mask are~

 

What I love

💓 The packaging is very good

💓 The quality of the mask is very good, performance very good

💓 Very hydrating

💓 Affordable, you can get it Rp. 20,000 each sheet mask (with available promo as well)

💓 Easy to find in your local drugstore (if you're from Indonesia)

💓 Have BPOM so it's pretty safe for your skin

 

What I don't love

💔  The mouth hole is a little bit too small


Do I recommend it?

If you're currently looking for a sheet mask that is very hydrating with a very good quality, you can definitely try this mask. Both variants are very hydrating so either is fine. You can reach them thru IG here: click this~


Will I repurchase?

I will!

 

See you on my next post ^^



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments