Old but still, 'new' me

By Dyni Mela Zingiberni - 3:23 PM

Hello, guys.

Well, I know this blog has been abandoned for way too long because I am someone who changes her heart a lot so I get bored sometimes after I'm so into something. I made a decision to delete the whole thing I've posted since 2010, well, that was a really long time ago right? Not really, it's only six years from now. Anyway, as you see this blog has new layout, template, and name as well. It's used to be 'ezycianneh.com' but now it's ezyyyj.blogspot.com! Yay, everything is new! I'm going to write more after this, because this is just my welcome-back-to-blogspot-again post? I think, haha. 

Enjoy!
And since I am a lot older now, my interest might changes for blogging, I mean... of course I still write about 'fanfiction' but in this blog I'll focus more on my reviews on beauty products, my so-not-secret diary, random. Seriously, I'm out now.

See you in my next post!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMG! Lanjutkan sis! Pengen bikin juga nih, jd bnyk idee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Thanks a lot sist! You should!!! I'm so excited to read yours!

      Delete